Student Immigration


Contact our migration lawyers and migration agents in Melbourne now on (03) 9602 2235 or click here to find out how we can help you.


If you intend to study in Australia, you will need to apply for the Student visa (subclass 500).


Before you apply for an Australian course,  please contact AJH Immigration to find out whether you will be eligible for a student visa, how to make your application and what documents are required.


There are various general and evidentiary requirements that international students must meet in order to be eligible for a student visa. These include requirements relating to:


  • your health

  • your character

  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC)

  • being free of debts to the Commonwealth of Australia

  • custody, accommodation and general welfare arrangements for students under 18 years of age

  • your capacity to cover the cost of air fares, course tuition fees and living costs for you and your  family members for the duration of your stay in  Australia

  • your academic record and qualifications completed

  • your English language proficiency

  • proving that you are a genuine temporary entrant.


Call AJH Immigration now on (03) 9602 2235 for an assessment of your eligibility or click here now to:


.  request a call back from migration lawyers

   and migration agents in Melbourne

.  arrange for confidential consultation with our migration

   lawyers and migration agents in Melbourne


All initial enquiries are treated with the strictest confidentiality and without any obligation to retain our law firm.


Copyright © - Site by Lucid Net Designs | Privacy Statement & Disclaimer | Site Map
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.