Family Migration

The Family Migration stream are for applicants wishing to reunite with close family members who are Australian citizens or permanent residents. An eligible family member in Australia (who must sponsor your application) may include your spouse, parent, or child.


Contact our migration lawyers and migration agents in Melbourne now on (03) 9602 2235 or click here to find out how we can help you.


Partner migration is migration to Australia as the spouse, defacto spouse, prospective spouse (fiancée) or interdependent partner (same-sex partner) of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.


Migration to Australia under the child visa category is for applicants who are the natural child, adopted or stepchild of their sponsor.


The Parent visa allows parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their children living in Australia. The Parent visa requires sponsorship from an eligible child in Australia.


Other family visas that are available include ‘orphaned unmarried relatives' under 18, carers who are willing to provide their Australian sponsor with assistance and last remaining relatives whose only family is in Australia.


Call AJH Immigration now on (03) 9602 2235 for an assessment of your eligibility or click here now to:


.  request a call back from our migration lawyers

   and migration agents in Melbourne

.  arrange for a confidential consultation with our migration

   lawyers and migration agents in Melbourne


All initial enquiries are treated with the strictest confidentiality and without any obligation to retain our law firm.


Copyright © - Site by Lucid Net Designs | Privacy Statement & Disclaimer | Site Map
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.